Saturday, May 3, 2008

Such a fun age!!

Sydnee is at a great age right now. She is so much fun and so funny. She imitates everything that Jason and I do now.. or tries to at least. She's definitely got her Mother's stubbornness :) When she doesn't get her way she does the whole throw herself backwards and yell. How can such a beautiful little girl have such a temper? She's taken a few steps here and there, but she just hasn't gotten the whole walking thing down quite yet. Soon though... I think.


Nothing too exciting going on right now. We move in less than a month so we've been slowly packing things up around the house. Plus I'm planning Syd's 1st Birthday!!! I can't believe she'll already be 1 next month :( My baby is growing up. Here are a few shots I've gotten of her.



Given' Sasha some love. She loves her doggie or as she would say "Gee"!! :)




























Syd and her Grammy













Here she is after she climbed into the basket that I keep all of her stuffed animals in. She was so proud of herself.
























A cute shot I got of her out at the pool today




















You can see all her teeth in this pic... she got another one in last week so she's up to 7 now.

0 comments: