This is a few days late, but oh well. Sydnee turned 11 months old. I can't believe it's only 1 more month until her 1st birthday. And to answer all of you that have asked, is she walking yet...
Isn't she the cutest thing ever??? :) We've been busy lately packing up the house and traveling. I can't believe we move in less than 2 weeks. I've got sooooo much to do. UGH! Well, we're moving just at the right time at least, it's been over 100 degrees that last 2 days. It's HOT!!! Syd and I usually go for a walk in the afternoons, but here lately we've been staying in doors and playing all day. She has got such a personality now. Yesterday she got so excited that she tried to run then she would fall down and get right back up and do it again. So cute. Here are a few pics of my cutie :)
Syd and her Daddy. Of course she's sticking her tongue out at someone.
I took this pic at Jason's Grandmother's. Thought it was a good shot of the cactus in bloom that was in her yard.
Look at the little bump on her head. Poor thing.
Ok... so I bought this little bubble gun for Sydnee last week at Michael's. And Sasha... well I can't tell if she loves it or hates it, but I thought it was hilarious.


0 comments:
Post a Comment