SYDNEE is 10 months old today!!!
I haven't posted anything in a few weeks so I'm going to try to catch you all up. Sydnee started swimming lesons last week. She did really good at first with the instructor, but there was another little girl in her class that was crying so Syd started crying. We go every Wednesday now until we move. And speaking of moving... we move in 6 WEEKS!!! It's a 100 degrees outside here today so we're looking forward to moving before it gets any hotter.
So the question I get everyday now is... is Sydnee walking yet??? And the answer is...
NO!!! Not yet. I'm fine with her crawling still because she already gets into everything now so I know she's going to be a terror when she starts walking :) She is so much fun right now though. She will stick her tongue out at you (just started doing that yesterday). She gives kisses, only when she wants to though. Nothing better than a baby kiss. And I taught her how to shoot hoops with her basketball machine that Jason bought her. Her Daddy is so proud :)
Here are a few pics from the last few weeks. I never posted any pics from Easter so I'll start with that.
Syd in her cute Easter dress and Easter bonnet
and 1 minute later

Doing what we do best, hanging by the pool
We went to Wildlife World Zoo yesterday and it was so cool. So much better than the Phoenix Zoo we thought. You got to be much closer to the animals and you actually got to see them. Here's a pic of Jason, Syd and a Lama.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Can you believe it?!?
Posted by Tammy Cate at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment