Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a good Easter. We woke up this morning and saw a real bunny in our backyard. Sydnee was so excited to see it. We told her it was the Easter Bunny. It was a cool and rainy day today so we couldn't go outside to do any egg hunting :( big bummer. But we did go to Jason's Mother's house for a Easter dinner. I dressed the girls in the Easter outfits... I know it was cold, but I just had to get pictures of Syd in her Easter dress. Sydnee had a belly full of sweets by the time we left Gramma's house. I'm surprised that she actually passed out on the ride home.

Here are some pics from our day...










The "Easter Bunny"
















Jason, Lilah and Emery




















Silly girl :)
















Syd getting into Easter basket that Gramma made for her















Lilah and Emery
















0 comments: