Emery had her 2 week check-up last week. She is doing really good. She's already passed her birth weight. She's 7.14lbs now. She's still sleeping a lot, which is fine with me :) She wakes up about once a night so far.
Sydnee is loving her little sister. She always wants to give her kisses and cover her up with a blanket. She's very good with her. Her Grandma's have been a HUGE help keeping her busy so that she's not feeling left out. I'm feeling a lot better than I thought I would this time around. Emery's delivery and post surgery has been so different than when I had Sydnee. I've jumped back to my old self a lot quicker and I don't feel so tired all the time (or maybe I'm just used to it :) )
I consider myself very lucky to have two beautiful little girls.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Emery 2 week check-up
Posted by Tammy Cate at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment