Friday, February 15, 2008

New pics

This is Sydnee on Valentine's Day at dinner. Enjoying her cookie and juice. The next picture is five minutes later. She was wiped out. Poor thing... she just would not take an afternoon nap that day so she just crashed in her highchair during dinner.























Syd in her play pin. She's so proud of herself that she can stand up and look over the side now.
















This is what she does when I'm trying to check email and not paying atention to her.... Hi Mom, whatcha doin'?









Last Wednesday was just a beautiful day outside. Syd and I spent as much time as we could outdoors. We played in the backyard for a long time. Here are a few pics from our day.

































And finally, here are two short video's I took on Wednesday and Thursday. The first one, I was bouncing a tennis ball in the kitchen and she thought it was the funniest thing. The second video is her laughing at me when I was ripping up a piece of paper. What a cutie!!! :)


2 comments:

ObsidianBlade31 said...

OMG! That paper thing is hilarious! She's adorable.

Bridget said...

She is so cute! I love those pics of the sunny outdoors! I am jelous of that LOL I live in MN and it is freezing here still! I love your layout too!
Bridget
(babycenter June '07)