Introducing... Emery Dee Cate born March 18, 2009 1:03pm 7'8lbs 20 1/4inches.
We were checked into the hospital at 10am and my surgery started at 12:30. The surgery took a little longer than normal because they had to cut through scar tissue. Emery came out at 1:03 with a big healthy cry. We were discharged from the hospital on Saturday. She weighed 6'11lbs at discharge. They were a little worried about the amount of weight loss she had and suggested that I supplement with formula for a few days. My Mother came in Sunday to help out with Sydnee. Sydnee loves her new little sister. She calls her Emmie and loves to kiss her head. She's a lot of help, at least she tries to help. I took Emery to the pediatrician on Monday. Her weight is now 7'2lbs. That's a 7oz weight gain. Very good. Thank God!! I was a little worried. I've stopped supplementing and she has been eating and sleeping great.
She's truly a blessing to our family. Jason and I could watch her all day.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
March 18, 2009
Posted by Tammy Cate at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment