Thursday, February 19, 2009

27 days and counting

27 MORE DAYS!!!!!

Oh boy it's going to be a long 27 days. Here lately I've been having a lot of pain in my left groin and pelvic area. It got really bad over the last few days so I went to the dr yesterday just to make sure everything is ok. She said that the cartilage between my bones in my pelvis has softened which is making my bones shift. Well, let me tell you it HURTS! I can barely walk around without waddling or holding on to something now. When I'm laying in bed I pretty much have to lay in one position or I yell because of the pain. Hopefully it will subside a little so I don't have to deal with it for the remaining time. I praying that it will anyway. The dr had me come back in today for an ultrasound just to be sure everything is ok with the baby. Everything looked good. She's got a lot of hair and chubby cheeks (just like Syd). She thinks that she's going to be a little on the short side unlike Sydnee though... takes after her Mommy.


Here are the best pics I could get of my ultrasound. Having the ultrasound this late in my pregnancy was so cool because she was so filled out and didn't look like a skeleton. You could see her smiling and blowing bubbles... very cool.
















It's blurry, but her foot is up by her head in this one.
















This is a great shot of her face
















She's kinda smiling in this one





Her hand is covering her face in this one

0 comments: