I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great time. Since Sydnee is a little older this Christmas I think she really enjoyed herself a lot more than last year.
For Christmas Eve, Syd's Gramma came over for dinner and Sydnee got to open a few gifts. I think her favorite of the night was her first Cabbage Patch Doll. On Christmas morning, Daddy got up and fixed a great breakfast for the three of us and then we went in to see what Santa left for us. I know next year it will probably be the other way... Santa then breakfast :) We went to Jason's Dad and Step Mother's house for Christmas dinner. We was a great day and boy did we have a tired little girl at the end of the day. Can't wait for next year when Sydnee will have a little sister to join in on the fun.
Have a safe and happy New Year's to everyone!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Merry Christmas!!
Posted by Tammy Cate at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment