We took Sydnee to her first Spring Training game today. We saw the Angels and Giants play. Sorry for those of you in snow right now, but it was 78 and sunny here in Phoenix. It was just a beautiful day. We sat on the lawn in the outfield and enjoyed some baseball. We were there maybe 10 minutes and a guy not even 10 feet away from us tried to catch a foul ball and the ball ended up slamming into his face and breaking his nose. After I saw that and all the blood, my motherly instincts kicked in. My eye was on that field at all times. I did not want a foul ball to come our way with my baby girl sitting there. Sydnee really enjoyed herself playing with her toys and crawling around. Once she was crawling to say hi to a couple of little boys sitting behind us, and all of a sudden I heard "heads up", I looked up and without flinching I grabbed Syd so fast I scared her. The little boy sitting behind us ended up catching that ball just a few inches from where Syd was sitting. I think there was about 10 foul balls that came our way.
Here are a pics from our day...
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Spring training
Posted by Tammy Cate at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
aww what a sweet little girl...she is so cute!
Post a Comment