Friday, December 14, 2007

First Christmas picture

After telling Jason over and over again that I wanted to get Sydnee's Christmas pictures taken, I just ended up doing them myself. I think they turned out really cute. Love photoshop!! She had drool on her chin and a scratch on her nose that I totally took out.

She's 6 month's old today!!! Can you believe it?? She is getting in to everything or at least trying to. I think that she will be crawling anyday now. She has the stance down and rocks back and forth, but instead of crawling so far she just lunges. We're still working on it. She's very vocal and in a good mood most of the time these days, thanks God!!! She's got such a cute personality. I love it when Jason walks through the door after work and she just lights up with the biggest smile. So so cute. Something I will always remember.


0 comments: