This is my 4 in the morning not so happy face. Mom got me up WAY too early for our trip to Texas. I was so tired that I slept the entire flight there.
This is me and my Mimi. Man, she was cracking me up.
I finally got to meet mommies friends Stacey and Amanda. They kept me up way past my bedtime, but I didn't cry one time. Only one missing is April, but I decided to throw a fit when Mommy took me to her house for dinner so I didn't get to take a picture with her.
I love my big bows!!!
Daddy FINALLY stopped working. This is the big smile on my face when he came back to the hotel. Too bad it's time to go home now.
Texas, you wore me out. Here's a picture of me on the plane home to prove it :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment